June 2, 2010

Home Again, Home Again ...

I'm back from the cruise. It was a.m.a.z.i.n.g. I will tell you guys all about it ... but I am still recuperating ... I need a vacation from my vacation ... and I am in need of a serious detox. I was able to stick to my vegan diet but after two weeks of sugar, sugar, sugar & more sugar, plus white rice, white pasta, white bread and enough salt to last 2 lifetimes ... I brought home a lovely, bloated, souvenir belly. That cruise mentality really gets to you after a few days ... Give. Me. More. Food.

Anyway ... here are a few of my favorite pics from my trip to tide you over 'til I get a real posting up.


On the shore of Icy Point Straight.


Looking out at Hubbard Glacier from our ship.


Visitng a petting zoo while we were in Victoria, BC.

No comments:

Post a Comment