June 19, 2010

The Yard, The Dog, The Food

Our yard is looking quite snazzy lately.







My #1 Son continues to crack me up on a daily basis.


Joker Joey.

And ... I've managed to make a few morsels since returning from vacation and sinking into a Lazy Vegan Cooking Funk. I'm getting back into the swing of things.


OK, I lied ... I did not make this (except the brown rice) ... it's from the Whole Foods deli ... but doesn't it look so good?! A vegan veggie tamale & chinese green beans. Yum!


Whole Wheat Pancakes topped w/ strawberries.


Oatmeal, Walnut & Dried Plum Cookies (The Kind Diet). These are a.m.a.z.i.n.g.


I'm aware this looks like a big pile of s%&# ... but it is really good & really healthy! Lentil Dahl from the Green Cuisine cookbook.


Avocado Pesto Pasta from www.ChefChloe.com (my new favorite site).

I have Moroccan Couscous & Garlic Soba Noodles on the agenda this week ... stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous flowers! And that Joey, such a sweet buddy. Can't wait for your garlic soba noodles. Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete