April 1, 2010

Blueberries, Strawberries & Tofu

A busy day of cooking!

Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes for breakfast.


The ingredients.


Pancakes on the grill.


The pancakes, topped with strawberries, flax oil, maple syrup & a tiny bit of soy butter.

A fruity dish to snack on for the next week.


Strawberry Kanten

A vegan friendly condiment for upcoming meals.


Tofu Cream

Last but not least ... an amazing tofu dinner!


The marinating tofu "steaks".


Ginger Baked Tofu paired with quinoa & chard.

I'll post the recipes for the Strawberry Kanten, Tofu Cream & Ginger Baked Tofu in my next posting. I've got to get myself to bed so I can get up bright & early to hit the gym!

Breakfast: Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes w/ strawberries
Lunch: Hummus Wrap
Snack: 4 Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies (by Fabe's Bakery)
Dinner: Ginger Baked Tofu, quinoa & swiss chard
Dessert: Strawberries

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! I've tried to get healthier around here, Sneaky Chef stuff, but I haven't been very good at it. I wish it were easier to get my children to jump for joy about a vegetable filled wrap. One step at a time. Keep posting! Maybe I'll be able to post some success stories one of these days.

    ReplyDelete